Total Pageviews

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Homework Questions for Monday 14th November



Tom’s Story 

How MOMA began...

I graduated from Cambridge and began work straight away as a Management Consultant in the city. I spent most of my days dreaming up business ideas, but one in particular seemed to stick with me. As a city worker I thought there were loads of options for lunch and dinner but very few healthy and tasty breakfasts that commuters could pick up on their way into work. I ran this by friends and colleagues and it began to feel like this idea actually had legs……..


The full story is your teacher's area on Moodle in a folder called Homework 2016 - 2017.


1. Assess how important market research could be in launching this healthy breakfast product. [10]

2.Tom decided to focus on selling in a niche market. Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of such a strategy. [20]

No comments: